A fast and easy meal with less than 7 ingredients to the low carb Ketogenic Mediterranean fish parcels recipe. Add to your ketosis diet recipe list or a healthy low carb meal for any weight loss program.
Keto Mediterranean Fish Parcels
- 1 medium codfish head and tail removed
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 zucchini cut into halfmoons
- 1/2 red bell pepper seeded, sliced
- 1 tspn dried parsley
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 lemon sliced, optional (either to serve with or to top the fish before baking)
- Heat your oven to 400F/205C
- Take a large piece of alumium foil. Place the foil in front of you and cover with a piece of baking paper.
- Place the fish in the center of the baking paper.
- Season the fish to taste on both sides.
- Place around the veggies and drizzle all with olive oil. Season the veggies to taste and sprinkle with parsley. If using lemon, top the fish with lemon slices
- Lift the ends of the alumium foil, along with baking paper. Fold the sides to seal the top slitz. Fold over the foil on the both sides, and close the fish within the parcel. Place the parcel in a baking dish.
- Bake the fish for 25 minutes.
- Allow to cool for 5 minutes before opening as the steam may burn you.
- Serve fish with veggies, lemon, and any cooking juices.
|Total Fat 15.6g|
|Saturated Fat 2.1g|
|Total Carbohydrate 7.2g|
|Dietary Fiber 1.6g|
|Total Sugars 2.3g|
Ricky is the Founder of Exercise With Style with over 10 years of healthy lifestyle experience. He dedicated a website with the best information on health, fitness, weight-loss, muscle growth and product reviews. Rick is always looking for expert contributors to better serve his loyal readers.